Terms of Service and Acceptable Use
Any individual who visits or uses the Perfect Interview Web Site for any purpose whatsoever hereby agrees to accept the conditions of the 'Terms of Service' and to comply with the 'Acceptable Use' policies as described below.
Terms of Service
The services provided by the Perfect Interview Web Site (the "Services"), which is maintained by Perfect Interview LLC (the "Company") are made available for personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use the Services to represent someone other than yourself to an employer or any other other third party. If you want to make commercial use of the Services, you must enter into an agreement with Perfect Interview LLC to do so. Please contact us for more information.
Changes In Terms and Conditions of The Services
Perfect Interview LLC may modify or terminate the services from time to time, for any reason, and without notice, including the right to terminate with or without notice, without liability to you, any other user or any third party. We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Please review these Terms of Service on a regular basis so you will be aware of any changes.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Perfect Interview LLC disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, or reliability of information or material displayed in the Perfect Interview Web Site. The Company disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, failure to retrieve, improper delivery or untimely delivery of any information or material that users upload to or otherwise store on the Company's web site.
THE PERFECT INTERVIEW SERVICES, AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PERFECT INTERVIEW SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, SECURITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES. THE COMPANY FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THE COMPANY.
SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE AND JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO ANY USER ON ACCOUNT OF THAT USER'S USE OR MISUSE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR THE FAILURE PROVIDE THE SERVICES, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE SERVICES, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, OR FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF THE SERVICES (INCLUDING SUCH DAMAGES INCURRED BY THIRD PARTIES). THIS LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY PRODUCTS SOLD BY THE COMPANY.
SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Miscellaneous ProvisionsThese Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of the Terms of Service to be unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect. These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by the Company.
- Scope. This Acceptable Use Policy (this "Policy") governs the usage of Perfect Interview LLC
(the "Company") products and services (the "Services"), including but not limited to
the Company's Perfect Interview Web site. Any person who utilizes the Perfect Interview Web site (the “User”) is subject to this Policy.
The Company may modify this Policy at any time without notice.
- Purpose. The purpose of this Policy is to enhance the quality of the Services and to protect
the Company's customers, and the Internet community as a whole, from illegal, irresponsible, or disruptive Internet activities. This Policy applies to each User and its employees, agents, contractors or other users of such User who obtain Services from Perfect Interview LLC. Each User should apply common sense and good judgment in connection with the Services.
- Utilize the Services to send mass unsolicited e-mail (spam) to third parties.
- Utilize the Services in connection with any illegal activity, including but not limited to: a) copying material from third parties without proper authorization b) misappropriating or infringing the patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party; c) trafficking in illegal drugs, illegal gambling, obscene materials or other any products or services that are prohibited under applicable law d) or any other activity that violates applicable law.
- Utilize the Services in connection with any legally actionable activity, including but not limited to publishing or disseminating information that a) constitutes slander, libel or defamation, b) publicizes the personal information or likeness of a person without that person's consent or c) otherwise violates the privacy rights of any person.
- Utilize the Services to threaten persons with bodily harm, to make harassing or abusive statements or messages, or to solicit the performance of acts or services that are illegal under applicable law.
- Utilize the Services to publish or distribute any sexually explicit, offensive,
racist or otherwise objectionable materials as determined by the Company in its sole discretion.
- Utilize the Services in connection with any activity intended to disrupt or
abuse the use of the Services or the Internet, including but not limited to: a) denial of service attacks
b) distribution or publication of any virus, worm, Trojan horse, or computer code intended to disrupt services, destroy data, destroy or damage equipment, or disrupt the operation of the
Services c) subverting, or assist others in subverting, the security or integrity of any Perfect Interview LLC systems, facilities or equipment
d) gaining unauthorized access to the computer networks of Perfect Interview LLC or any other person;
gaining unauthorized access to passwords or other identification codes
d) impersonating or assuming the identity or any other person, or e) any other manner which results in the disruption or interference of the Internet usage of other persons.
- Reporting Violations. Perfect Interview LLC encourages Users to report
all violations of this policy.
- Non-copyright violations may be reported by e-mail to: email@example.com, including in any such report the name of the offending domain (for example, xyz.com) and the type of abuse (for example, spam, illegal acts, harassment, etc.) in the "subject" field of the e-mail.
- Copyright Violations. Perfect Interview LLC complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). Perfect Interview LLC encourages Users to report an alleged copyright infringement involving a user by sending a notice that complies with the DMCA to: DMCA Notices , Attention: Legal Department, Perfect Interview LLC ,PO BOX 21, Schooleys Mountain, NJ 07870
- If the Company learns of a violation of this Policy, the Company will respond to the applicable User and may, in the Company's sole discretion, take any of the following actions, in accordance with the severity and duration of the violation:
- Warning the User;
- Suspending the offending User from the Services;
- Terminating the offending User from the Services;
- Removing the offending content; and
- Taking other action in accordance with this Policy, the applicable service contract or applicable law.
Prohibited Uses. Users may not:
Perfect Interview LLC expressly disclaims any obligation to monitor its Customers and other Users with respect to violations of this Policy. The Company has no liability or responsibility for the actions of any of its Customers or other Users or any content any User may post on any Web site.
Reservation of Rights.
The Company reserves the right to cooperate with appropriate legal authorities in investigations of claims of illegal activity involving the Company's, Customers and other Users. Perfect Interview LLC reserves all other rights to respond to violations of this Policy to the extent of applicable law and in accordance with any applicable contractual obligations.